How it works
Welcome to PottBid, Nothing but the best!
How it works
- Each bid raises the price by up 0.10$
- The auction clock restarts from 15 seconds every time someone bids.
- If no new bids are placed before the clock runs out, the last bidder wins.
- Before you can take part in an auction you need to Buy Bids.
How to bid in an auction
- Find the product you like
- Use the “Bid Now” Button for you.
- If you are the highest bidder when the timer hits zero, you WIN!
- With each new bid the price goes up $0,10 and time starts over from, 15 seconds
What is a bid pack?
- A bid pack is what you need to buy to get started with bidding.
- Bloc Bid operates in a pay to play model so before you can take part in an auction you need
- to buy bids. As soon as you have bids in your account you can start bidding.
How do I get bids?
- You obtain bids by purchasing bid packs.
- Bid packs come in various sizes, such as $1=10 bids.
- Each time you place a bid, one bid is removed from your bid balance.
- When you run out of bids, you can either buy more bids, or use the "Buy it Now" option to get your bids back from an auction!
- Buy some bids and use them in the auctions and buy other accessories!
- Each bid increases the auction price by 1%.
- The auction continues until nobody places a bid within a 15 second time period.
- When you win an auction, simply pay the winning price and the item will be delivered within 24 hours!